Diy swimming pool – you should decide whether you’ll be doing a mere in the country by your hands or better choose among ready-made models. What could be better than to dip in the cool water in the summer heat? And perhaps not only to plunge and even swim a couple of laps.
Diy swimming pool ideas:
- Inflatable pools – this model is a mobile. When it in assembled and packed form – it fits easily in the trunk of cars. This means that you can take it with you on a picnic or just easily move from one area to another;
- Prefab basins – the advantages of this category of basins – it is high speed of installation and mobility. They are more resistant to mechanical stress. And their hard skeletons are protected from corrosion;
- Stationary pools – of all kinds are the most expensive – also in service. There stationary concrete basins with a cup or already finished. Diy concrete swimming pool- you can order the concrete bowl of any, even the most creative form.
Diy inground swimming pool:
- Determine the location of the basin and its dimensions. If you make a pond in the country by yourself, do not choose complex forms. Circle, rectangle, square – the best options;
- The work begins with marking the boundaries of your future basin. It is carried out with the help of pegs, cords and measuring tape;
- Then dig a trench. It should be in the 40-50 cm longer than expected. The optimum depth of the basin is about 1.5 m;
- The bottom of the pit must be carefully leveled and compacted, with a layer of sand or gravel thickness of about 30 cm;
- Behind the sand bag is a waterproofing layer;
- Between the walls of the excavation and formwork – the concrete is poured;
It is significant to provide in advance the possibility of supplying water to the basin. If it is carried through pipes, it is required to put them in concrete – as well as all other communications, for example, holes for spotlights.
Here is imperative science on diy. We have the prime resources for diy. Check it out for yourself! You can get DIY Inground Swimming Pool guide and see the latest DIY Swimming Pool for Less Money in here.
Back to DIY Swimming Pool for Less Money
The small water fountain is a perfect way to bring out the new look to the apartment. The manufactured items cost a significant amount of money. You can save the budget with the help of the recycled things. Maybe you have a decorative bowl or flower pot? These things are […]
Having not enough time for salon is just a good reason to make at home spa and gather closest friends. Every one of us wants to rest and care about themselves, so spa is a suitable way to solve these matters. However, it is necessary to prepare everything in advance. […]
The building stores offer a wide assortment of swimming pool furniture. You can find an item of certain cost, design style or order a personal set. But you must take into account some important knowledge. Did you know that it divides into several types? Their number is 7: chairs with […]